Monday, September 28, 2020

Sally Penley Mini Masterpieces Class on Zoom!

 


Sally Penley is bringing back the Mini Masterpieces class on Zoom!! The workshop for this popular and fun, 5-layer process for creating little art masterpieces will be held on Saturday, October 17. These are great for holiday cards! Participants will receive 6 card masters for displaying their little gems. No art experience necessary. 


Hey, this is Dianne, and you may know, this class is my favorite class ever. I have made MANY cards using my Mini Masterpieces that I learned how to make from Sally. If you have not taken this class, please consider doing so. I recently took a book class from her on Zoom and absolutely loved it! Also, I do recommend if you don’t have all the materials you need for the class, definitely consider paying the $20 extra (plus postage) for her to send them to you. It’s very worthwhile. Check out the information on this flyer.


You can also die cut your Mini Masterpieces, as I love to do! For lots of examples of Mini Masterpieces on my blog, click here and please scroll down. Here's one of my favorites. You will not regret taking this class.




1 comment:

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit us again soon.